Huddersfield-lads

Football and banter

who would you want?

Boyo

who would you want?

Post  Boyo on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:47 pm

If you could choose any team or firm to go up against in the country over a 2 leg game who would you choose Question Me personaly would be man utd. Reason for this i was talking to a few utd faces a couple of months ago and they told me that the last firm to actualy show up at old trafford were west ham in 2001 for that icf reuinion bollocks. Now that Shocked me if true. I told them if huddersfield ever got the chance to play at ot that we would show cause i beleive we would. I told them that we wouldnt fuck about on outskirts that we would bring it straight to them. There responce was just showing up and looking keen to have it would get there utmost respect. Has firms such has stoke leeds spurs man city liverpool etc have failed in doing so. So to get the chance to have a pop at one of the best if not the best mob in england on there manor would be a good buzz and a good chance to sort the men from the boys.

thailand,blue

Re: who would you want?

Post  thailand,blue on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:31 pm

man utd away,walking down warwick road would be fun Smile that mob we had against zulus last match would take some budging Evil or Very Mad awsome mob
    The dog n gun

Post  The dog n gun on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:39 am

Not so sure it would be Man U, I think id rather have Leeds if we could get a propper mob into Leeds like in the cup game a few seasons ago, we took the piss that day although leeds will never admit it.
    As for Manks ive been going over there on and off for the last ten years (not for manks though)and the best mob ive seen there has to be totts a few seasons ago, they really didnt give a fuck and took it straight to man u and after the game outside it was fucking mayhem and somehow i was in the middle of it Very Happy , one of the best mobs ive seen anywhere from the yids and reminded me of the 80's mobs coming to town, you dont see stuff like that these days very far and few between.
    thing about manks is not many firms get the chance to get to the games as the allocaion is 3 thousand for most away fans, try getting a mob to a game with that allocation when you have all the supportes clubs and assocciations, lads dont get a look in with any chance of a ticket so most dont bother going, thats what i hate about them, fucking 75 thousand and they allocate 3 thousand away tickets, stick them up in the corner, with 72 thousand manks(well yanks swedes irish and chinks)surrounding them, talk about intimidation at a ground, and as for the atmosphere, your having a laff, all one sided, i could go on for ever about them, fucking manks......i hate them Twisted Evil .........YORKSHIRE!!!!!!

thailand,blue

Post  thailand,blue on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 am

The dog n gun wrote:Not so sure it would be Man U, I think id rather have Leeds if we could get a propper mob into Leeds like in the cup game a few seasons ago, we took the piss that day although leeds will never admit it.
    As for Manks ive been going over there on and off for the last ten years (not for manks though)and the best mob ive seen there has to be totts a few seasons ago, they really didnt give a fuck and took it straight to man u and after the game outside it was fucking mayhem and somehow i was in the middle of it Very Happy , one of the best mobs ive seen anywhere from the yids and reminded me of the 80's mobs coming to town, you dont see stuff like that these days very far and few between.
    thing about manks is not many firms get the chance to get to the games as the allocaion is 3 thousand for most away fans, try getting a mob to a game with that allocation when you have all the supportes clubs and assocciations, lads dont get a look in with any chance of a ticket so most dont bother going, thats what i hate about them, fucking 75 thousand and they allocate 3 thousand away tickets, stick them up in the corner, with 72 thousand manks(well yanks swedes irish and chinks)surrounding them, talk about intimidation at a ground, and as for the atmosphere, your having a laff, all one sided, i could go on for ever about them, fucking manks......i hate them Twisted Evil .........YORKSHIRE!!!!!!
    haha,like it,y.r.a Smile

chesty

Post  chesty on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:33 am

both scouse firms always show in manchester but tickets are limited

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:42 am