Huddersfield-lads

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Huddersfield-lads

Football and banter

5 posters

any decent games left for you lot?

olderfyc
    olderfyc

any decent games left for you lot? Empty any decent games left for you lot?

Post  olderfyc Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 am

off the pitch ?
    Boyo

any decent games left for you lot? Empty Re: any decent games left for you lot?

Post  Boyo Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Fuck all fella the seasons finished on and off the pitch. Its been qwite an active one off it to hasnt been a bad season sheff utd turned up pre season stockport Bradford Scunthorpe you boys Oldham bits of Millwall port vale in fa cup. Old bill got it after Leciester and Leeds. Been some good days out to. Guna be a long summer then can start all over again Rolling Eyes
    under5s

Post  under5s Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:05 pm

leyton orient away could be a gud day out last game of season. never no who we cud bump into down there
    hyc

Post  hyc Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:00 pm

best mob to come this season was bradford,havnt been here for a while and i got sick of telling the young uns about how i rated the ointment from the 80s,just a pity only 20 of us were arsed enough to turn out,hope they come up tbh.
    Boyo

Post  Boyo Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:34 pm

hyc wrote:best mob to come this season was bradford,havnt been here for a while and i got sick of telling the young uns about how i rated the ointment from the 80s,just a pity only 20 of us were arsed enough to turn out,hope they come up tbh.
    Agreed mate Bradford were the best to show this season still kick my self when i think about the palace bar incident if they would of been another 20 of us there it would of gone rite off with to many for old bill to contain. We had a shite turn out that night but you live and learn. Next season hopefully.
    Bradford Lad

Post  Bradford Lad Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:46 pm

To be fair lads like you say we haven't bothered with you lads for the past couple of times wev'e met..... Basically this was because alot of the lads couldn't be bothered with the hassle Ob etc.... This season weve had good mobs out no matter were wev'e been even turned out in Fucking Exeter which is miles away 400 return journey to be exact.... Hopefully we will get promoted just going on a bit of a bad run at the moment keep up the good work off the field lads see you all soon hopefully Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 am