Huddersfield-lads

Football and banter

Just thought i'd be the first....

Bradford Lad

Just thought i'd be the first....

Post  Bradford Lad on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 am

To say good luck to all your lads lifted hope the charges are dropped etc doesn't look like we will be meeting next season after all heres hoping to a good cup run and meet you lot Very Happy

Boyo

Re: Just thought i'd be the first....

Post  Boyo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:59 am

Cheers for that fella. Looks like we wont be meeting next season but like you said theres always the cups. Fa cup 5th round at your spot would be bang on lets keep our finger crossed.

chesty

Post  chesty on Fri May 01, 2009 10:35 am

be better at your place boyo home games are shit these days

Boyo

Post  Boyo on Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 am

Thats why id love it at your place away games are a lot better more of a buzz. Home games at ours arent too bad depending on which way the away mob travels. If they come by train after game is bob on if the away mob are game for it we always have mobs waiting around up town waiting for the traveling lads to come threw town to the station. If the away mob comes by coach or mini bus then it is shit we wont even see the away mob cause old bill wrap them up and send them on there way after game. Be qwite honest carnt remember away mob getting in to hudds centre with out old bill for a long time there was you lot bradford this season but thats it in past 5 year.
    olderfyc

Post  olderfyc on Sun May 03, 2009 3:24 am

Boyo wrote:Thats why id love it at your place away games are a lot better more of a buzz. Home games at ours arent too bad depending on which way the away mob travels. If they come by train after game is bob on if the away mob are game for it we always have mobs waiting around up town waiting for the traveling lads to come threw town to the station. If the away mob comes by coach or mini bus then it is shit we wont even see the away mob cause old bill wrap them up and send them on there way after game. Be qwite honest carnt remember away mob getting in to hudds centre with out old bill for a long time there was you lot bradford this season but thats it in past 5 year.

we dont bother with the town centre any more at yours as its camerad up to fuck. better to get tucked up somewhere on the outskirts nice and tidy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 am